Who we are:
Agroturn B.V. RSIN 852542720LIZZY. Diepenhorstlaan 2, 2288EW Rijswijk.
Collection of personal data
Our website Agroturn.nl (the Website) may use or request personal data, for example when you request a meeting or subscribe to an e-newsletter. The information includes first and last name, company name, e-mail address, telephone number, and the industry in which your company operates. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. The contact details you provided at subscription for the newsletter, will then be removed. There may be features on the Website allowing you to contact Agroturn via e-mail, which provides Agroturn with your e-mail address and certain other personal information contained in the e-mail. Upon visiting the Website, your browser automatically sends Agroturn your IP address, the type of browser you are using, and certain other information. The temporary storage of your IP address by the system is necessary to facilitate the delivery of the Website to your computer. The storage in log files is done to ensure the functioning of the Website. In addition, the data serve to optimize the website and ensure the security of our technical information systems. In addition to the personal data that we obtain from your visits to our website, we also collect personal data that you have provided to us in other ways, such as when you contact us by email or telephone, or when u give us your business card. We may also obtain personal data from other sources, such as from the regional economic development organizations within the Invest In Holland network, our broad network of business partners, the Commercial Register, or by using other (public) sources.
Purposes of processing
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- to contact you regarding the services provided by us in the fulfillment of our public task;
- to contact you in response to communications you might send us and to manage our relationship with you;
- to provide you with the information you have requested;
- to send you e-newsletters that you have requested to receive or that we send in the performance of our public task;
- to provide you with information about events (co)-hosted by us;
- to contact you for research and statistical purposes in respect of our website as well as our services.
The legal basis for processing personal data is to perform a task in the public interest. For functions not carried out in the performance of our public task, Agroturn will rely on its legitimate interests as a legal basis to process personal data in a proportionate and expected way. Agroturn provides the facility to opt-out of receiving communications in compliance with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the GDPR Implementation Act, and other applicable laws and regulations.
Cookies are used when you visit the Website. Cookies are small pieces of information transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable Agroturn systems to recognize your preferences and settings. Cookies collect information such as the type of search engine used, the sections of the Website visited, and other website usage information. Agroturn may use this information for research purposes and to enhance the Website. Agroturn uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google Inc. (“Google”). We have taken measures to protect your privacy with respect to Google Analytics. We have entered into a data processing agreement with Google. We agreed with Google that Google will use the collected information and statistics for the purposes of the Website, not for any of Google’s own purposes. Furthermore, we have set up Google Analytics in such a way that the last part of your IP address is removed before processing by Google, thus further limiting the impact on your privacy. You can remove stored cookies, or decline the storing of new cookies. For more information on disabling cookies, go to the ‘help’ menu on your browser. Please note that the Website may still be viewed after disabling cookies.
Sharing of personal data
To perform our task in the public interest we may need to share your information with our various offices across the world. For the same purpose, the data we collect may be shared with the regional economic development organizations within the Invest In Holland network, our broad network of service providers, other government departments, agencies, and public bodies. For an overview of the Invest in Holland partners, see Agroturn.nl. As required by law, we may disclose information to government bodies and law enforcement agencies for their enforcement purposes. Agroturn will not sell your personal information to third parties.
Storage of data
Agroturn does not store personal data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which this data was obtained, and to satisfy the applicable laws and regulations.
Agroturn complies with the GDPR by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data. Government-wide agreements have been made in this area. Individual rights Under the GDPR you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- the right to access your personal data; it gives you the right to obtain a copy of your personal data as well as other supplementary information;
- the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete;
- the right to have personal data erased; the right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances;
- the right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data; you can limit the way that an organization uses its data. This is an alternative to requesting the erasure of their data;
- the right to data portability; it allows you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data; this effectively allows you to ask you to stop processing your personal data. It only applies in certain circumstances. Whether it applies depends on the purposes of processing and the lawful basis for processing.
If you wish to exercise these rights, contact Agroturn at email@example.com, or send a letter to Agroturn with regard to ANSINGHSTRAAT 163, 1072RG Amsterdam.
Data Protection Officer
Do you have a specific question or do you want to issue a complaint? Please contact Agroturn. You can contact the Agroturn by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to: Diepenhorstlaan 2, 2288EW Rijswijk.
Last updated: 24 November 2020